This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

game chat (Thread)

hey everyone just noticed that there was no thread that let all game subjects be talked about so here we are, first i have a question i just got a ps3 i just wanted to get some suggestions on what games i should try? if you don't have any if cool just talk about games(^_^)

PS3 HAS NO GAMES. Phss, idk, I don't have a PS3 so I can't answer that.

But I would like to ask if anyone here has played Riven or anything in the Myst series?

Well that is kinda of a genaric question. What kind of games do you play. For example RPGs, or fisrt person shooting, etc.

If you like story based games/RPGs go for:
Nier
Final Fantasy XIII
Eternal Sonata
Skyrim
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas

thanks @jindo nice name by the way sounds like one of the six paths of pain. I'm into fighting, adventure, war kinda and racing but only if it super speedy and realistic damage to the vehicles, almost all anima theme games

Prototype is a game I always suggest.
Ghostbusters was pretty fun to play.
Silent Hill Homecoming, Transformers War for Cybertron.
I tried out Rayman Origins, it was pretty fun.

actually @Raz i've been wanting to try prototype and number 2 as well did you know that #2 came out november 30th. Silent hill is a fear type game right? I know about the rest the seem good but i'm in no rush to get them

@cj3366 Then you'll want:

• Burnout Paradise: A racing game set on a pretty big island.
  • Yakuza3/4: Action/Adventure/RPG where you play as an Ex Japanese Mafia member.
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2: Don't get the first one it's rubbish.
  • Pretty much all of the HD collection games are good.
  • The PS3 exclusive games such as Uncharted, Resistance and Killzone and God of War.

first thank you any and every one who has replyed to me. Can some one who has played or at least some one who knows the story of prototype tell me what it's really about like whats the main theme of the story thanks(^_^)

I haven't played Prototype in awhile, @cj3366 , it's mainly about a New York City where an infection is quickly spreading throughout the area. You play as a guy the main antagonist corporation was experimenting on, and you've developed mutating powers from the disease. I can't give you specific details, but the main story is styled around a conspiracy theme.

cool thanks @Supacool1235 (^_^).

Dark Souls ^-^

i just got prototype like a half hour ago. Cant wait to get home and play to i drop

@TheseArmsAreSnakes

DARKSOULSDARKSOULSDARKSOULS.
I don't care if there's already another thread, not that it matters anyway in this case.

Currently just killed Gaping Dragon, and I'm attempting to pussy out and get as far away from Blighttown as possible before the inevitable...

prototype is pretty good can't wait for number 2 to come out

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users