This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

HEY. YOU. RECOMMEND A GOOD ALBUM IN THIS THREAD. (Thread)

NOW, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT. I WANT TO SEE NEW SHIT. AND THIS IS WHAT TAKES PLACE IN THIS THREAD: YOU POST MUSIC YOU LIKE BUT YOU'RE PROBABLY THE ONLY LONELY MORON WHO HEARD IT.

I DON'T WANT VAGUE REFERENCES EITHER! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE US THE NAME OF THE COMPOSER, THE NAME OF THE ALBUM, ONE OR TWO SAMPLE SONGS, AND IF YOU CAN PROVIDE THEN GIVE US A GODDAMN DOWNLOAD LINK.

ALSO CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR SUGOI

I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU THIS.

"WHAT IS THIS?" YOUR POOR SOUL ASKS.

THIS IS GEINOH YAMASHIROGUMI, MOTHERFUCKER.

AND YOU'RE NOW GOING TO SAY "DAMN, THIS ASSHOLE IS POSTING MORE WEEABOO SHIT" - WELL FUCK NO BECAUSE GEINOH YAMASHIROGUMI IS THE MOST GLORIOUS FUCKING THING YOUR EARS WILL EVER LISTEN TO.

IT'S LIKE DOZENS AND DOZENS OF ENGINEERS, DOCTORS, AND ALL THOSE FANCY DUDES WHO GATHERED UP ONE DAY AND SAID "HEY, WHAT IF WE MAKE SOME MUSIC?" THE RESULT IS THE MOST AWESOME GROUP OF MUSICMAKING PEOPLE YOUR WILL EVER HEAR IN YOUR SAD, PATHETIC LIFE.

THEY EVEN MADE THE SOUNDTRACK FOR AKIRA. YES, AKIRA. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT AKIRA IS? THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY.

THE NAME OF THIS ALBUM IS ECOPHONY GAIA, AND IF THE NAME ALONE DIDN'T PULL YOU INTO A MINDCRUSHING ORGASM THEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE.

AND HAVE THIS TOO, JUST SO YOU CAN EJACULATE ALL OVER YOUR SCREEN.

How many times do I need to fall in love with you to only figure out that I'm a dumb chingchong and you live in Spicland?

Well, look at that. This is pretty damn good.

Stars of the Lid

alfred and cavity album - the band apart

get it here

she watched the sky EP - a skylit drive

get it here

Fly Black Hearts album - Chicosci

get it here

nextreme album - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

get it here

Put up or shut up EP - All Time Low

get it here

Influence album - Urbandub

get it here

Daihakken album - Tokyo Jihen

get it here
These are all I listen to most of the time.

Skins The Soundtrack, Composed by many people XD It's just a compilation really.

Fuck yes Magnetic North.

Sleeping With Sirens

Yacht

///Falling in Reverse, 3 days Grace Fallout Boy///

Of Montreal is my current favorite band, and fairly unknown. They are a member of the Elephant 6 collective, along with Olivia Tremor Control, The Apples in Stereo, and your favorite, Neutral Milk Hotel.

This song is from their album "Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer" and is just delightful.

They also have a new album out soon,available for preorder here in CD, MP3, Vinyl, a special Fuscia Vinyl, and CASSETTE TAPE.

Oh, and to quote another one of my favorite songs by them, also from this album:

OH NOOOOO, she's a rejector, I must protect myself.

There's the girl that left me bitter. Wish I could pay some other girl to just walk up to her and hit her.
BUT I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAAAAAAAAAN'T. I JUST CAN'T HIT HER!

Broken Social Scene, repping my city.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users