This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Colorless Has Changed (Thread)

Colorless has changed. It's no longer about Gangs, mootkado, and helping the world. It is an endless cacophany of mindless chatter, spoken by children and the banal. Colorless, as well as its idiocy, has become a blight upon our eyes.

Colorless has changed. Inane users talk about inane topics, in inane threads, in an inane site. The brains in their heads lack any true capability of thought. Idiocy. Childishness. Inanity. Everything is terrible, but kept in control.

Colorless has changed. The age of entertainment has become the age of boredom. We realized too late that we had created a beast. We had helped turn the users into Burn. His sin... is ours. And for that reason, we are taking it upon ourselves to send the idiocy to /dev/null.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

jewish fiight defense force.....ummmm

@Aya_Shii. Dude, you're crazy. Anyway, what is this JIDF fighting against?

@kosukechan. Buy toys and a santa suit. If possible, hire some reindeers and a flying sleigh

O_e jewish internet.........

YOU GUISE. IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT GANGS? WELL... WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL THIS?
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n209/sPHikE_2006/super1.jpg

When has this site ever been about gang's and helping the world? I mean sure we definitely had some people try to start something to help, but we're to fucking spread out. Like hell we could do anything that would leave an impact.

Also, I feel rather insulted that you would group the minority of intelligent/semi-intelligent users into such a category of the idiotic minority present. Stating "Everything" is terrible, when such users as Fieyr, Spooky, and the such simply do not fit such groupings.

Who is this "we" you are talking about? The Jewish Internet Defense force? Was there really a need to abbreviate that into "JIDF"? I must agree with the video posted in warlocks thread. http://thecolorless.net/thread/556454

Not every motherfucking thing needs to be turned into text talk for the media. Prime example right here. I'd still also like an explanation as to what the Jewish Internet Defense Force is.

Colorless has changed. It's no longer about Gangs, mootkado, and helping the world. It is an endless cacophany of mindless chatter, spoken by children and the banal. Colorless, as well as its idiocy, has become a blight upon our eyes.

It was never.

Colorless has changed. Inane users talk about inane topics, in inane threads, in an inane site. The brains in their heads lack any true capability of thought. Idiocy. Childishness. Inanity. Everything is terrible, but kept in control.

"ur mom's inane"

Colorless has changed. The age of entertainment has become the age of boredom. We realized too late that we had created a beast. We had helped turn the users into Burn. His sin... is ours. And for that reason, we are taking it upon ourselves to send the idiocy to /dev/null.

This sounds so fancy but in the end it's still bullshit.

Colorless has changed, however.

In its early days, it was a group of nice people who liked to chat and could type coherently and prettily.

As time passed, the place filled with assholes. These assholes, however, still knew how to type prettily. And then came elitists. And then idiots. And then the people who couldn't type coherently.

Not too long after that we came to the age of Burn; its scars stand up till today, where finding a name you don't recognize yet types properly becomes a miracle to cherish.

For your entertainment, here I present to you the CL timeline up until 9 months ago:

"Days of Olderfag"
- Making of CL (Dollars)
- @Yumina joins
- @DSP is hailed a duck
- @cyan makes CL (Dollars) board
- @SteviehQ rapes @Mobile_Phone
- "haven" is created
- @SteviehQ and @Mobile_Phone are wedded
- @Yumina doesn't know what a tampon is
- @Mata steals @Yumina's shorts
- Luck and Firo's prostate exam
- Other "Dollars" board attack
- @Hika steals @Yumina's identity
- CL (Dollars) strike back at "Dollars"
- @Akri draws CL members
- @Queezle's collarbones
- Guest and @anon

"Days of Oldfag" #1 - #3k
- CL forum is made, entrance page is gone, and the community is no longer Dollars
- Member numbers come with that
- @Gargron is a curtain
- MSN is taking over
- Student Council is made
- Bay meetup

"Days of Midfag" #4k - #7k
- @Spooky shits over haven
- The SkyPeople
- Oldfag elitism shit is born
- Haven is dead, its inhabitants are mostly on Skype
- @Yumina's reveal, courtesy of @Nandaba
- Oldfags troll RP threads
- Inactive @Yumina relies on informant
- @DSP's "secret marriage"

"Days of Newfag" #8k - current
- Durarara!! ends
- @DSP's harem no longer exists (may be on the wrong spot)
- @senkono's reveal, @Hika's shock
- Oldfags more elitist than ever
- Disappearance of Yumina Noel
- Here comes Yoshi ( ゚ ヮ゚)/
- tinychat is overtaking
- Yotsuba is the president
- @Gargron changes the site layout and goes butthurt
- Leaving-@Gargron crisis is averted
- Misaki-chan is @DSP's new waifu
- Ultimate tsundere @chobi
- ... (Inactive Yoshi)
- ... (Inactive Yoshi)
- ... (Inactive Yoshi)
- PRETENTIOUS ASSHATS EVERYWHERE
- @Extrange incident
- STILL PRETENTIOUS ASSHATS EVERYWHERE
- "Oldfag revolution" that was meant to spice up March has been dull so far
- @Shirosuke's adorable project

I give this thread a cool story bro/10.

Seeing as you feel so passionate about this, why don't you try to prevent it? You haven't made a thread about a charity cause, yet you're mad about there being a lack of them. Also, calling the people you're trying to 'rally' names such as 'inane' isn't going to help your cause.

I think this guy is legit. Lets believe him.

What hasn't changed?

How about this change, guy?

Go to hell. Enjoy your ban.

You should check out the Projects board. Hell, check out the Science,Philosophy, and World News boards as well. They need as much activity they can get.

He won't be checking any boards out. He's not coming back.

omg yoshiya you made a timeline

okay colorless sort of sucked to begin with, we just didn't realize it at the time

colorless was never about gangs or helping the world, it was just a site based of the design for the dollars, but it was just so people could chat in a durarara themed chat and feel cool. it was never a gang or world peace society. our topics in the past were just as "inane" as they are now, and at least the rape talk has ended

sure colorless has changed, but of course it has, it's so much larger now than it used to be. colorless hasn't changed for the better or the worse

I have no clue what you think colorless was like at the beginning, because it definitely wasn't as amazing and pure as you seem to think it was

hahaha oh wow none of these mini-paragraphs are even connected

also wait whoa dsp was a duck at the beginning?? the first time I remember seeing him was in one of suki's livestreams and that was after the wedding and stevieh being luck

@TrevInc Congrats on banning an alternate account with one post.

While on the topic of mindless and useless, complaining about the site. Rather than creating content or posting in a good thread, helping restore the balance, let's just bitch about it. Maybe if we indirectly try to make the idiots feel slightly unwelcome, that will overcome the strong support and friendship other idiots provide them, right? Right guys?

Quit your bitching, and post (whoever you are). Keep an eye out for threads you like, or take some time and make a thread that interests you. If this thread were a call to action, I wouldn't care. However, this is just a bloody guilt trip to some undefined mass of people who are degrading the site, who will most likely NOT READ ANY OF THIS SHIT. The bad members are bad because THEY DON'T CARE. Us who do care DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOU BITCHING.

/end rant

What is this thread I don't even-

And Yoshiya's timeline Well, it seems like a lot of things has happened. .__.

@Matt
DSP was always a duck.

Disappearance of Yumina Noel

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/residentlune/PLFrontier-1.png

ALL I WANT IS SOME FUCKING RECOGNITION GODDAMN

Oh my goodness, what have we here?

Checked out the user, seems their email is not similar to any I have seen thus far, and they used a proxy as there are no other accounts under that IP. Most likely a bitchy oldfag, tired of how the site has kinda fallen. While I do sympathize with him/her in that regard, I must say that this is entirely the wrong way to go about it.

We cannot screen who joins the site. We, a small staff, cannot really change the users of the site without doing something drastic. If you make the site one worth visiting, users worth speaking to will join, as well.

Either way, really quite amusing. and what is this about "the JIDF"?

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users