This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Movies you just watch (Thread)

Tell me what movies you just watch. Simple, right?

Me, I just watched Hugo, The Immortals, MI: Ghost Protocol, My Week With Marilyn, New Year's Eve, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, and The Muppets.

Quick ratings:
Hugo, Awesome!
MI: Ghost Protocol, Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Shadows, Cool!
New Year's Eve, quite amusing
My week with Marilyn, You'll get this tingly feeling of innocence but it's actually quite disturbing
The Immortals, The Muppets, Meh...

totoro... cowboys and aliens... ehh cant remember anything else... fuck

Well, I just watched Tintin.
Review, Superb!

Now I'm watching The Girl With Dragon Tattoo: Hollywood's Take

EDIT: OK, Done.
Review 'Bare'ly Awesome

Just watched?
....... The most recent ones I watched are... Mardock, Tekken, and... And.... Something Planet of Apes (this was good. Really good.)

Hmm, I've watched Paul recently; I must say, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were brilliant! The entire experience was awesome; I do recommend this highly.

Old movie. Somewhat ghetto but heart warming. Its called Fresh. Quick review: Excellent plot, quite vulgar.

@Momimochi
Well, I watched them within 5 days so yeah.
Of course, recently watched movies are okay too.

Now, I'm watching Young Adult. Let's see how it is!

EDIT: Done!

Review, well... I closed my eyes almost the entire movie lol

@eterno
.... My definition of "Just watched" normally ranges from about 3-4 months. I rarely spend my time watching movies.

@Momimochi
Well, me and my family are movie folks. We used to go to the theatres every weekend and I guess that's why I love movies so much.

Of course, since I started to live alone, I haven't been able to get on watching movies because watching alone is sad ;(

But now, since I'm a movie major, I'm starting to watch it regularly again and I have been having a marathon of movies these past few days.

And better yet, my family's coming! So I bet we're gonna have a great time!

I can't say movies are my passion though. In fact, I think I'm not allowed to declare a passion because it seems to jinx everything lol

Summer Wars, Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. They're awesome movies!

The Brothers Bloom
The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
Forbidden Fruit (Kielletty hedelmä) This one is a Finnish movie

I watch these movies all the time, atm I've prolly watched them 57907567453769 times and I just did it again.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users