This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

what are you doing for winter break? (Thread)

winter break is here yeah and there is no snow yet and waiting for somebody to throw a party 2 weeks without i would not know what to do.

az

Gaming.
Yes.

I'm going to spend time with my family for winter/Christmas break.

Shriveling in front of the ever so lovely computer.

Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, Birthday Sleeping, shitting, eating, studying, New Year and then I'm gonna die.

Now, I see dead animals.
Later, I don't know. My parents want to go to Vegas so... Vegas it is I guess.

sleeping..gaming..and more sleeping :D woohoo!! >:D

Colorless. Only colorless.

my cousin's coming over so no computer until after christmas........ at least, no computer until about 1 am and then I'm free until everyone wakes up

im gonna play brawl with matt and canon but they don't know it

also hopefully skype calls because i want a new years or christmas skype chat of dumb

and sleeping and being sick and sleeping

yeah

Gaming, working, and I guess sleeping.

well at least yall have something to do maybe ill just get me a job or something

I'll be on the internet, watching tv, eating, sleeping, and wrapping presents until I'm sick of wrapping paper again.

sit with drunken relatives sleep and for get the horrible things were all forced to do at school

finals and junk food....

inasda;"peace and quiet at last, i can finally sleep in, play some games, and work on my drawings. and i wont have any pressure"

dad;"son, i want you to make a new years poster. Also, WE'RE GOING HUNTING at 4 am BEFORE THE SUN RISES!!!"

mom;"Chris, No games for the break, concentrate on your future for collage, and study your dam spanish."

inasda;" (_ _)<(shit) "

Eat then Sleep rinse and recycle

party rockin in the house tonight

my papa's coming from france but still, basically what @Dec is doing. Minus the studying.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users