This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Manga: Franken Fran (Thread)

Have any of you ever read this amazing manga called Franken Fran?
To those who haven't, the name may sound discouraging.. I thought it sounded stupid but my wonderfully corrupt friend told me to read it and I adore everything she recommends.. Anyway..
It is a semi-gory amazing sauce like.. I cant even describe it right.. It has a bit of morbid humor.. If any of you like stuff like this, please check it out and get back to me! There's some parts that I am confused what happens in it.. Its separated into little stories, so it's easy to talk about..

The summary is, " Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?" and for those who like nudity.. It's thrown in there ;D XD but its not ecchi.. sorry.. anyway.. I hope someone checks it out or has read it so I can talk to someone about it!

Ah, I remember reading a couple chapters of this, a long while back. Fantastic manga, though it is sad it will never get an anime.

It's a wonderful and occasionally disturbing comedy horror.

its the essence of Guro^^ nd abotu dammn time this gets a thread. on a site note, for the germans: franken fran is beeign serialized here sicne a year or so, they are currently at volume.... i think 4, here in germany, so you can buy them in your local bookstore.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users