This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

messed up animes (16+)(not sutable for the faint of heart) (Thread)

i dont know that many sadistic animes.
so i was wondering if you guys could name some
example; School Days
something that makes you very sad and makes you want to hurll at your cause its so messed up or just sadistic
http://blinx01.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/7higurashi7.png

im going through a messed up phase right now

Anime to make you feel like a hardcore guy who watches hardcore cartoons for hardcore guys like him.

• Umineko no Naku Koro ni
  • Elfin Lied
  • School Days
  • Boku no Pico
  • The Higurashi franchise
  • Tokko
  • Google is your friend

Only the most hardcore men watch Boku no Pico.

Boku no Pico.

And School Days is hardly messed up.

Shooldays is the worst

Definitely Boku no Pico.
It's even better if you go into it without any information, like completely blind.

Oh god if that Boku thing is what I think you guys are talking about then wtf, that's gross. I don't think that's what he is looking for.

I suggest watching Basilisk, Gantz, Berserk, or Claymore.

Shiki.

And Boku no Pico forever guys.

EVANGELION IS ONE OF THE MOST MESSED UP THINGS EVER. SHIKI ISN'T, LOL.

Lol, I didn't find Shiki scary at all. Not that it wasn't good, I loved it. It was exactly what I wanted in a vampire anime.

I've got a really high scary tolerance level so most stuff just doesn't even show up on my scare radar. like Umineko and Elfin Lied. Granted, those two are more gore than horror. You should still watch them if you haven't already though, Umineko 'cause it's the sister series to Higurashi, and Elfin Lied because it's a classic.

Niggas. You ain't a man till you've fapped to Boku.

Boku Boku Boku Boku Boku~

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/117/5/5/boku_no_tavros_by_absolutley_delish-d3f1tfk.png

weeeell sadistic, and you got into it becase of school days? in that case i take it your not lookign for horrorm your looking for yandere and gore.. and maybe higurashi-lke murderfaces? instead of some classics, im just gonna tell you some ongoing ones :mirai nikki (yuno is pretty much te queen of yandere, ccording to her fame^^), C³ cube x cursed x curious (well it is kind of strange, but i really greatly enjoyed it. it also has many murdfaces like higurahsi had, lol. but its not scary either.) Hellsing Ultimate (its just epic, though it, too, is not scary. though i have a hard time guessign whats really "scary" for people, cuz i dotn usually fel very creeped out with either movies or anime so yeah.. well but whats important for horror is the sense of hearing and surprises.)

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users