This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Durarara Quotes (Thread) - Page 4

-Listen: glares can kill.
There's at least a 0.000000000000000675% chance that someone could die from a curse or a stare.
-So you can't complain if I hurl you into the air and you die, right?!

Shizuo~ <3 Percentage exactly precise according to the episode xD (0."15 0's" + 675)

"IIIIIIIZAAAAAAYYAAAAA-KUUUUUUUN~" -Shizuo.

Every time I hear this, I roll laughing. XD

"A name has nothing to do with loving someone."-Seiji

"I'm really sorry that we girls are all so cute and hot. It's hard to not want to know everything about us, isn't it?"
~Earthworm

"If you don't want to tell us, you don't have to. After all, every girl has a secret or two."
~Erika

Damn these girls have the best quotes.

"I'll kill it wether it dies or not."
-shizuo

Does anyone know the thing Izaya said too Kida about the past? Thats an amazing quote but i can't seem to find it anywhere. :D

@sammycrusinix

I dont believe in god. There's no proof of his existence. In the world where there isn't even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if its tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe it, the past is the truth to them. And if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, its a type of god itself.

-Izaya

@Kuru OMG! Thank you!! I love that quote so much! ahhh! Thank you! fangirl moment

It's too addicting, it's too addicting, it's too addicting! Even for an information broker like me there are things completely unknown to me happening and happening and appearing before my eyes and lapsing back into unknown every single day. That is why I can never ever leave the places where humans abound! Humans, LOVE! I LOVE HUMANS! I LOVE YOU ALL! THAT'S WHY YOU ALL SHOULD LOVE ME TOO!
-- Izaya Orihara
(a.k.a my spirit animal)

It's too addicting, it's too addicting, it's too addicting! Even for an information broker like me there are things completely unknown to me happening and happening and appearing before my eyes and lapsing back into unknown every single day. That is why I can never ever leave the places where humans abound! Humans, LOVE! I LOVE HUMANS! I LOVE YOU ALL! THAT'S WHY YOU ALL SHOULD LOVE ME TOO!
-- Izaya Orihara
(a.k.a my spirit animal)

"If you want to reach the non-everyday, you’ll either have to move somewhere else or get into more “underground” things. But once you step into that world, it’ll only take about three days for that to seem normal, too. If you truly want to continue escaping from everyday life, you’ve no other choice but to keep evolving. No matter whether you’re aiming higher or lower."

~Izaya-kun  

Its so true... well at least for me. ^_^

It dosnt matter to me if you lovly ladies get pummeled to death and die or you could just bagg on my age when im only 23 -Izaya

you done talking you walking dead man - shezuo to izaya

ohh violence so scary-Izaya

Izaya !!!! What was that about me being a slow laerner!!!! -shizuo to izaya.

man i know so many quotes said by izaya and shizuo wow im good.

thanks alot for proving just how ugly and immature you are it's been real and just so you now i don't really care about your problem's I just want to see how you handle yourself you didn't let me down though your just as boring as i imagne you to be-izaya

that your idea of show intelligence-izaya

" I will turn you into a human sushi. It's not good." - Simon

@tooami which sence was that was it the izaya talking to rio?i cant rember

@izzyswan yes it when izaya talking to rio

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users