This is the archive of the old Colorless! Go to the new Colorless →

Oldfag thread (Thread)

http://i.imgur.com/jSuQr.png

FOR MEMBERS FROM THE DAYS OF YONDER, BEFORE USERNAMES AND THREADS.

Those who don't give a flying vending machine for the newfags! Who remember HAVEN!

MORTALS ELITE! ASSEMBLE!

@Dutchie, @DSP, @Pato, @Genesis, @Ryoki, @Kumo, @Queezle, @StevieQ, @Mobile Phone, @Augmentine, @An Animas, @Anon FUCK YEAH I CALLED MYSELF, @Lagann, @Matt, @Canon, @REI-CHAN, @Byakura, @Gurren, @Spooky, @Jou, @Mercy, @Saika, @Hika, @Kyuu, @Ryuugamine, @Yumina, @Luck, @Firo, @Ennis, @Yotsuba, @Suki, @Akri, @Mata, @Kaitou, @Canon, @Sogran, @Kyo, @Senkono, @Yumi toho, @Sushi, @Poverty, @Anemone, @Kanra, @Cyan, @DK_Eternity, @Setton, @Syu, @Ragnarok, @Augmentine, @NightLight, @Shinra-san, @Edo, @Kirn, @CPU0, @Nandaba, @OneDollar, @Izaya Orihara, @Hais, @Nebula Black, @Cl0ud, @Nagara, ...ANYONE ELSE. HELL, THE OLD SCHOOL TROLLS EVEN. GARGRON TOO, THE OLDESTFAG OF EM ALL.

CAN YOU HEAR ME? WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FUCKING UPRISING. VIVA LA RESISTANCE.

LET'S MAKE A QUALITY THREAD.

CMON.

SHOW THOSE NEWFAGS HOW IT'S DONE.

...(And no Guest. You're not invited.)

Updated! For the ones asking why they're not on, answer these questions before bitc- I mean, complaining.

1. Do you remember Haven?
  2. Fuck, do you?
  3. What did the original front page look like?

AND FINALLY,

1. What does BR mean?

O__O...

Yes, that's how it's done bro!!!!

HEY YOU, #8993!

Do you remember haven?

SPECIAL MENTION: BR GUEST THE FIRST. <3

Sup Dutchie.

Can you sticky this shit before someone like0026nottalkinbgshitmanjustsaying bans this?

Oh you uke Anon you.

Hey Hika, how's life?

im not on the list :(

Stay nice now... xD

seems perty nice to me muahahahaha

sniff sniff... haven... OH SO LONG AGO!

B-but....what about me.....T.T

I remember those days too....they were awesome..

http://i.imgur.com/GkY3G.jpg

-blink- I was there in the old days! -throws vending machine-

Life is full of lurking and stalking.

I was there when it was just like 10 people in the only room there was...

Q____Q

so long ago... good old times XP

This sounds just like the chat room...

Haha I was here when there was no threads and register and stuff...xD

It was just chatroom and you can chose whatever name you want in the chatroom xP

Then exams came and I forgot about this site....came back on and went "wth I need to sign in now?" and ended up being like 4000+ user on this site even though I was here before it began ><"

OSHIT. I remember those days. Back then I could change my name and picture to impersonate someone else whenever I wanted... fun times. And the raping. There seemed to be so much more raping in the chat in those days. Or maybe I'm just not around to see it when it happens anymore.

Nah, there definitely was more rape...that and a whole lotta more perversion! Impersonations occurred frequently then too... one of the main reasons for us to get a new registering system.

You are on the old site. New site is here:

The site has been updated on the 24th December 2011. Please go there when you are finished with the archives.

• 481,435 posts
  • 2,075 threads
  • 23,121 users